- n a resident of a coastal area
- n someone who coasts
- n a covering (plate or mat) that protects the surface of a table (i.e., from the condensation on a cold glass or bottle)
News & Articles
- British roller coaster enthusiasts ride Waldameer's Ravine Flyer II (VIDEO)
Close to 65 British roller coaster enthusiasts arrived at Waldameer Park & Water World in Millcreek Township on June 11 ready to ride the Ravine Flyer II. The Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain, celebrating its 25th anniversary, is at the tail end of a 16-day, 15-park U.S. tour that will have them riding more than 100 coasters.
June 11, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- New Thunderbolt roller coaster to join Cyclone at Coney Island
Coney Island’s world-famous roller coaster is getting some super-steep competition. The city’s Economic Development Corp. is bringing a sleek new version of the old Thunderbolt roller coaster back to Coney Island next summer – one that’s faster, taller and smoother than the legendary, wooden Cyclone a few blocks...
June 11, 2013 - New York Post
- Roller Coaster Ahead for This Mining Stock
Roller Coaster Ahead for This Mining Stock
June 10, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Zhang Jun in FOXNews
I suddenly felt the train, like a roller coaster, topple ...... to one side and all the way to the other side. When it finally went off the tracks, many people fell on me,Zhang said.
- Trevor Immelman in Seattle Post Intelligencer
This has been the ultimate roller-coaster, and I hate roller-coasters,said Immelman. "I felt like I had to start from zero again. Here I am after missing the cut last week, Masters champion."
- Brock Lesnar in MMAFighting.com
It's been a roller-coaster ride all over,said Lesnar, who needed stitches after the fight. "The thought crossed my mind while I was there, that I've been through a lot. I thought this isn't how it's going to end. He was strong on top. He...