- s totally uninformed about what is going on; not having even a clue from which to infer what is occurring
News & Articles
- Obama continues to charm a public that is 50 percent clueless
OBAMA CONTINUES TO CHARM A PUBLIC THAT IS 50 PERCENT CLUELESS It all depends on what your definition of transparent is.
June 12, 2013 - Bluffton Today
- No Reason for Futures to Slide
Editor's Note: This article was originally published at 6:40 a.m. EDT on Real Money on June 11. To see Jim Cramer's latest commentary as it's published, sign up for a free trial of Real Money. NEW YORK (Real Money) -- Is it back to the days when the market goes down even when nothing's different from the day before? Is it back to the days when we take our cues from the clueless futures? Is that ...
June 11, 2013 - TheStreet.com
- Kevin Riordan: Christie wastes needed money on special Senate race
Gov. Christie's speed-of-light special election scheme to fill the late Frank Lautenberg's U.S. Senate seat is shrewd, yet clueless.
June 11, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Amy Heckerling in People Magazine
She seemed to go through a change on Clueless,Heckerling told an entertainment blog Sunday. "Maybe she felt like she was not the, like, skinny, pretty girl, you know? And then the next few movies she was, you know, thinner, blonde : going...
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni in Reuters India
Let's face it, we were just clueless against him and his variations and it was tough on the batsmen,India's one-day captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni told a news conference following the 100-run cup defeat earlier this month. "We were playing...
- Lee Iacocca in Autochannel (press release)
We've got a gang of clueless bozos steering our ship of state right over a cliff, we've got corporate gangsters stealing us blind and we can't even clean up after a hurricane much less build a hybrid car,Iacocca writes.