- n a timepiece that shows the time of day
- v measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time
he clocked the runners
News & Articles
- Clock repairman now on his own time
STAMFORD, Conn. (AP) — After decades in the clock repair business, one Stamford man recently decided it's time to retire.
June 16, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Movie clock
Movie clock Movie clock Epic (PG) 11:10, 2, 4:50, 7:40, 10:15 Star Trek Into Darkness (PG-13) 12:10, 3:10, 6:40, 9:50 CROSSGATES STADIUM 18 & IMAX Epic (PG) 9:40, 12:40, 6:30 Epic 3D (PG) 3:30 An IMAX 3D Experience (PG-13) 9, 12:20, 7, 10:20; 3:40 Star Trek Into Darkness (PG-13) 9:50, 11:10, 2:10, 5:10, 8:10, 11:10 Epic 3D (PG) 12:05, 2:20, 4:35, 7:05 Star Trek Into Darkness 3D (PG-13) 9:35 Star ...
June 15, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- Clock is ticking on downtown Hannibal Building
The clock is ticking for one Hannibal downtown building owner.
June 13, 2013 - WGEM Quincy
- Francois Fillon in New Zealand Herald
We are in a race against the clock in extremely difficult weather conditions and in a zone where depths reach up to 7000 meters,French Prime Minister Francois Fillon told lawmakers in parliament Tuesday .
- Mhairi McKay in The Associated Press
When you have a course such as this, it's challenging to stay on the clock, on pace,said McKay, who had an ever-par 71. "There's not many easy shots out there. ...... You can't really get worked up about what was going on on the golf...
- Vice President Dick Cheney in USA Today
When members speak not of victory but of time limits, deadlines and other arbitrary measures, they are telling the enemy simply to watch the clock and wait us out,Cheney said in a speech to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.