- a relating to a clinic or conducted in or as if in a clinic and depending on direct observation of patients
clinical case study
- s scientifically detached; unemotional
he spoke in the clipped clinical monotones typical of police testimony
- Arsene Wenger in SkySports
I am not surprised because he is a player who has good timing with his runs and he is a clinical finisher,Wenger said on Sky Sports News. "I always believed that he will be a fantastic player. I know he can score goals. For me, the most...
- Margaret Chan in guardian.co.uk
Dr Margaret Chan, WHO director general, said: "There's no vaccine. One should be available soon, in August. But having a vaccine available is not the same as having a vaccine that has been proven safe. Clinical trial data will not be available for...
- Elkhonon Goldberg in FOX News
These techniques are used usually in clinical contexts. The gaming companies are trying to push the envelope,said Goldberg, author of "The Wisdom Paradox: How Your Mind Can Grow Stronger As Your Brain Grows Older." "You can use...