- n a person who seeks the advice of a lawyer
- n someone who pays for goods or services
- n (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network
- Lloyd Blankfein in New York Times
While markets remain fragile and we recognize the challenges the broader economy faces, our second-quarter results reflected the combination of improving financial market conditions and a deep and diverse client franchise,Lloyd C. Blankfein,...
- Noam Gottesman in Bizjournals.com
Accessing the public markets through Freedom allows GLG to take full advantage of our highly scalable infrastructure as well as our recent growth and track record of success to expand our client relationships and distribution capabilities,...