- n a creation of the highest excellence
- n an artist who has created classic works
- s of recognized authority or excellence
classical methods of navigation
- a of or relating to the most highly developed stage of an earlier civilisation and its culture
classic Cinese pottery
- s of or pertaining to or characteristic of the ancient Greek and Roman cultures
News & Articles
- Steamboat Classic: Only two runners to participate in every Steamboat Classic
When the Steamboat Classic runners take the starting gun for the 40th annual event on Saturday, only two participants will be able to say they have been a part of every race. Jerry Kokesh of Chesterfield, Mo., and Beverly Enslow of Metamora were among the 176 runner who competed in the first race, and they’ll be on the line Saturday for the 40th.
June 14, 2013 - Peoria Journal Star
- Classic Holidays List of Accolades Continues to Grow
Classic Holidays List of Accolades Continues to Grow (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10827282.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- CIMB Classic switches Malaysian venues, Mickelson headlines
(Reuters) - Four-times major winner Phil Mickelson will headline the U.S. PGA Tour's $7 million CIMB Classic at the Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country club in October, with organizers switching courses following another birdie fest last year. The 78-man co-sanctioned event with the Asian Tour was held at the Mines Golf Course last year but the short layout offered little resistance with American Nick ...
June 13, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Sports
- David Letterman in Los Angeles Times
Ed McMahon's voice at 11:30 was a signal that something great was about to happen. Ed's introduction of Johnny was a classic broadcasting ritual - reassuring and exciting,Letterman said, adding, "We will miss him."
- Mark Cueto in The Press Association
Lewis is a classic leader by example,said Cueto, a Rugby Football Union YAZOO Tag Rugby ambassador. "I've known him for seven or eight years and every time I play with him he's an inspiration."
- Lance Armstrong in The Associated Press
These hills around here and the Ardennes are legendary, it's part of cycling,Armstrong said. "Liege-Bastogne-Liege (one-day classic race) has been around for a hundred years and they do that on the snow. That's bad luck. For whatever...