- n loud and persistent outcry from many people
- v make loud demands
- v utter or proclaim insistently and noisily
- v compel someone to do something by insistent clamoring
News & Articles
- Reuters: Apple testing not one, but two iPhones with huge screens for 2014
Apple fans who have been clamoring for a smartphone with a larger display may finally get their wish next year. According to a new report from Reuters, Apple is developing not one but two new iPhones with much larger displays for 2014 debuts. The report claims that Apple is testing one new iPhone model with a 4.7-inch display and a second with a massive 5.7-inch screen. Reuters’ unnamed sources ...
June 13, 2013 - BGR News via Yahoo! News
- Southern Bergen County towns, non-profits brainstorming for the Super Bowl
Meadowlands establishments are clamoring for ways to win the hearts and wallets of tourists for the upcoming Super Bowl. Municipalities and non-profit organizations are also looking to get in on the action, dreaming up and making plans to hold unique attractions and generate local commerce and donations.
June 13, 2013 - The Record
- Megaman: Super Smash Bros. Adds The Blue Bomber As A Fighter
Megaman – Super Smash Bros. fans have been clamoring for the Blue Bomber since he missed out on Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It was a delight then to see Nintendo highlight Megaman as the first third-party guest character for the …
June 12, 2013 - WebProNews
- Pete Domenici in FOXNews
The American people are clamoring for relief at the pump,agreed Sen. Pete Domenici, RN.M., but "they will get exactly what they don't want" under the Democrats' plan -- higher prices and an increase in oil imports.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in CNN Political Ticker
Whether voters are clamoring for solutions to the challenges we face or not or whether people are coming out in droves to be heard we have a basic obligation to make sure every that every vote in America counts,Clinton said, echoing comments...
- Jim Marshall in International Herald Tribune
I have not heard from our military, clamoring for additional soldiers,Rep. Jim Marshall, a Democrat, said upon returning from a trip to Iraq with Gen. Peter Schoomaker, the Army chief of staff.