- n Old World herb with aromatic leaves and seed resembling parsley
- n parsley-like herb used as seasoning or garnish
- James Madison in Baltimore Sun
In the introduction to a recipe for quinoa-stuffed peppers in her book, Vegetarian Suppers From Deborah Madison's Kitchen, Deborah Madison writes that "seasoned with cilantro, chiles and cumin and studded with corn and spinach, the quinoa is so...
- Rick Bayless in NorthJersey.com
There are many versions of special-occasion green rice in Mexico,Rick Bayless said. "My current favorite is this one, green with the richness and welcoming spiciness of poblano chilies, backed up by herbal cilantro and sweet onion and...
- Sherine in Al-Ahram Weekly
If you go to the Naguib Mahfouz cafÃ© at the heart of Khan Al-Khalili, a glass of tea or a cup of coffee will cost you as much as in Cilantro,comments Sherine, a financial analyst at an international company.