- n (Yiddish) unbelievable gall; insolence; audacity
- Were reaching a new level of chutzpah.
- The traditional definition of chutzpah says it's when you murder your parents, then plead for clemency because you're an orphan.
- Thats Cheneyesque chutzpah.
News & Articles
- Lift and clean getting tongues wagging at Merion
This Main Line area near Merion Golf Club needs an infusion of South Philly chutzpah.
June 12, 2013 - Delaware County Daily Times
- DAVID LIMBAUGH
Just try to wrap your arms around the magnitude of defiance and chutzpah that led to and accompanied President Obama’s appointment of the discredited Susan Rice as national security adviser. But don’t let this outrage distract you from his equally disturbing appointment of leftist Samantha Power to replace Rice as UN ambassador. read more
June 10, 2013 - Gaffney Ledger
- Bloomberg's chutzpah Awesome, but NH isn't buying it
We must say we admire the chutzpah of New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg. He presides over a city that has copious gunplay despite supposedly tough gun control, yet he presumes to tell New Hampshire and the rest of the country how to deal with guns.
June 9, 2013 - New Hampshire Union Leader
- Ivan Reitman in Washington Post
The boy "turned to me and said, `Well, what if I get nominated? Would you come?'" Ivan Reitman said. "I said, looking at him with this chutzpah of his, `Yeah, I'll be there.'"
- Bar Refaeli in Washington Post
I won't bring anyone famous to Israel because there is a chutzpah here that you won't see anywhere else,Refaeli said in comments published Tuesday in the Yediot Ahronot daily.
- Jerrold Nadler in WLBT-TV
Congressman Jerrold Nadler says, in his words, "That takes a lot of chutzpah."