- n an accurate clock (especially used in navigation)
- Pressed for alternatives, he blurted: "It has been theorized that Grissom could have kicked the wire that would have been attached to the gas chronometer.
- He invented the marine chronometer.
- With no one to note the time for his sights, Oxy's skipper will rely on a specially designed quartz chronometer built into the handle of his sextant.
- Casey Stoner in Yahoo! Eurosport
Riding on track with Marco and Jeremy, for once without the pressure of the chronometer was good fun,said Stoner. "My initial impressions of the tyre were good and so was my feeling with the 848 which has impressed me with the handling,...