chromatographic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to chromatography
- Although there is only the remotest chance that even a minority might be hazardous, further testing of many additives, by chromatographic techniques that did not exist when the .
- This can be done with the help of chloroform, benzine, a vacuum evaporator or steam bath, and a glass gadget known as a chromatographic column (available in any chemistry supply .
- The target of the chromatographic detective work performed by the bomb sniffer is the vapor from a chemical called ethylene glycol dinitrate (EGDN), one of the principal .
News & Articles
- Chromatography Instrumentation Market Worth $10,008.3 Million by 2018 - Report by MarketsandMarkets
Chromatography Instrumentation Market has seen an extraordinary amount of technological advancements in the last few years, as companies have introduced new systems that perform chromatographic procedures in a lesser amount of time and provide more detailed results. http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/chromatography-instrumentation-market-1258.html (PRWeb April 19, 2014) Read the ...
April 20, 2014 - PRWeb