- n any salt or ester of chromic acid
- The agar was laced with silver nitrate and potassium chromate.
- Lung cancer from inhaling chromate-ore dusts and nickel-refining fumes can be prevented by the wearing of masks, coupled with adequate ventilation.
- In exchange, Turkey is said to have supplied up to 100% of chromate, used in hardening steel to make armor.
News & Articles
- Tennis Court Lighting Packages illuminate twin courts.
Equipped with 1,000 W pulse start Metal Halide lamps and ballasts, Tennis Court Lighting Packages are designed for locations where 2 tennis courts are located side by side. Luminaires are manufactured using heavy die cast aluminum, finished in chromate conversion coating and powder coat for durability. Custom colors are available to complement adjacent architecture or club colors. This story is ...
Aug. 19, 2013 - ThomasNet