- n a boy who sings in a choir
- Which shirtless manninjaFonzie clonepossessed choirboy is this song about? Did Bonnie Tyler not find love because her hair was so bad or because she hung out with scantily clad .
- But Reed has emerged as the movement's fresh face, the choirboy to the rescue, a born-again Christian with a fine sense of the secular mechanics of American politics.
- On much of The Eraser, Yorke's choirboy voice, usually pickled in distortion, comes through cleanly, and he conjures up some clear ideas too.
News & Articles
- Short-story collection chronicles the teen years of tyrants
Bethesda-born author uses real-life facts to portray six future dictators at a crossroads Rafael Trujillo collected bottle caps. Mao Zedong was wed to an older woman at age 14 but refused to consummate the marriage. Joseph Stalin was a choirboy who studied to be a Russian Orthodox priest.
July 8, 2013 - Baltimore Sun
- Charles Barkley in Washington Post
Sit back and think about it,Barkley said. "You had John Salley, Dennis Rodman, Bill Laimbeer, Rick Mahorn. One year they traded for Mark Aguirre. Isiah Thomas was a strong personality, to say the least. There ain't a choirboy in the bunch....
- Brad Gilbert in guardian.co.uk
He's never going to be a choirboy,said Gilbert a few days ago. "That's not his personality. Sometimes when he's flat it does help him to get fired up. Sometimes it doesn't. But everything is about balance. I think it's a lot better to...