- s packed full to capacity
chowder chockablock with pieces of fish
- The refrigerator was amply stocked with food, beer and Coca-Cola, though, and Brusca's closet was later found to be chockablock with designer suits by the likes of Armani, Missoni .
- After descending the stairs to the "junk room," chockablock with bank statements, old softball mitts, New Year's 2000 paraphernalia and her college record collection Benatar .
- Garden of the Gods Road, one of the town's main thoroughfares, is chockablock with business parks, housing such companies as Hewlett-Packard, the Rolm Corp.
News & Articles
- MLB Idiot of the Week
Some had a better week than others. That’s really the most obvious sentiment you can take from a week chockablock filled with bloopers, blunders and public relation gaffes. Welcome to the weekly installment of “MLB Idiot of the Week,” where we breakdown the biggest dunderheads in the sport. Join MLB Lead Writer Zachary Rymer and MLB Contributor Gabe Zaldivar as they breakdown some rather ...
Aug. 13, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Clive Stafford Smith in Washington Post
Clive Stafford Smith, a lawyer who represents the five men, said in an interview: "This is good news for everyone, even George Bush. For all his statements about wanting to close Guantanamo, he can't if it's chockablock. The Europeans have been...
- Steve Irwin in NEWS.com.au
Irwin said the snake must have fangs "chockablock full of venom", but is fairly gentle and non-aggressive unless it is angry.
- David Naylor in Mississauga News
Our Scarborough and Mississauga colleges are already chockablock, and in the best of all worlds it would be nice on our downtown campus to give students more space, more grace and a nicer pace,University of Toronto President David Naylor said...