chlorpyrifos : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a common organophosphate insecticide
- And what ever came of Dow's experiments on chlorpyrifos, the killer ingredient used in Raid and hundreds of other bug sprays and lawn-care products?.
- Gov't agency banning pesticide chlorpyrifos 11.
- Dow Agrosciences' clinical trial of chlorpyrifos an active ingredient in pesticides, to which you referred, was conducted in 1998 in a reputable clinical laboratory and in full .
News & Articles
- Attorney: Pesticides at WCMS violates federal law
LIHUE — Atrazine, chlorpyrifos and bifenthrin somehow made it inside Waimea Canyon Middle School. And according to an attorney, federal regulations forbids it from ending up there.
July 14, 2013 - The Garden Island
- 5 households advised to leave
The Vermont Health Department has advised several people in the Rutland area to leave their homes within a week because of high pesticide levels used to treat bedbugs. The state suspended the license of Cary Buck of AAA Accredited Pest Control in North Clarendon, who's accused of spraying homes with the pesticide chlorpyrifos, which has been banned from indoor use since 2001. Vermont Health ...
July 14, 2013 - WPTZ Burlington