- n courtesy towards women
- n the medieval principles governing knighthood and knightly conduct
- Feminine awareness has not killed chivalry, but it has subtly changed the rituals of social encounter between the sexes.
- The only upside in all this has been the chivalry with which black men have rushed to defend us.
- It is now time, he said, to cease talking about Southern chivalry, hospitality, traditions.
News & Articles
- Snapcat for Android is Snapchat for your cat
Anyone who has spent any appreciable amount of time on the Internet already knows that cats own the Web, having slowly achieved their digital domination via insidious pictures of cuteness and videos of rodent-destroying chivalry. Perhaps it is this feline saturation that prompted the creation of Snapcat, a Snapchat derivative designed specifically for cat self-shots. Read The Full Story
June 15, 2013 - SlashGear
- Ana Ortiz in Access Hollywood
What's amazing to me is to see these huge guys who are part of the crew for the show, turn into big teddy bears,Ana added. "They take such good care of me. Who knew? Chivalry is not dead after all, at least not on the 'Ugly Betty' set. The...
- Leo Braudy in Los Angeles Daily News
No one wants to dress up like a banker,says USC English professor Leo Braudy, author of "From Chivalry to Terrorism: War and the Changing Nature of Masculinity."
- David Zinczenko in Manila Standard Today
My guess is that in Britain, where chivalry was invented, the women are actually getting more gentlemanly attention and conversational interplay with their guys,says Men's Health editor-in-chief David Zinczenko, "while the Italian men...