- n a burrowing ground squirrel of western America and Asia; has cheek pouches and a light and dark stripe running down the body
- One of the examples you give of this new era is a language based on chipmunk sounds.
- She's made for cute: the clear blue eyes, the chipmunk cheeks, the giant smile on the pixie face.
- Small animals such as bushy-tailed wood rats, alpine chipmunks and pion mice are being chased upslope by rising temperatures, following the path of the fleeing trees.
News & Articles
- 14-year-old attempts record on the Appalachian Trail
Chipmunkis 14. She plans to solo hike the entire 2,100 mile length of the Appalachian Trail from Georgia to Maine this summer. Her name is "Chipmunk", she's 14 and she's out to set a record.
June 10, 2013 - WDBJ 7 Roanoke
- Controlling moles can be difficult
Have you noticed a number of raised tunnels appearing in your lawn or garden seemingly overnight? If so, there might be a mole infestation. Controlling moles isn’t easy and can require a good deal of patience. Moles are small mammals with pointed snouts and oversized forefeet used for digging. The most common mole species in our area is the eastern mole. They are about the size of a chipmunk as ...
June 9, 2013 - McDuffie Mirror
- Rosie Thomas in Reuters
I don't blame people for overlooking it,Thomas says with a laugh. "A chipmunk sung it."
- Howard Stern in New York Daily News
When Aniston refused to pose naked, Stern joked, "My god, there is a chipmunk in my undies."
- Craig David in Ireland Online
Craig, 28, said: "I've loved watching how Chipmunk, Jay, Tinie Tempah, Skepta and Kano's perseverance has paid off and how they've gone from underground to mainstream."