- n the expensive silvery grey fur of the chinchilla
- n a thick twilled fabric of wool and cotton
- n small rodent with soft pearly grey fur; native to the Andes but bred in captivity for fur
- Lucky the chorus girl who can persuade her wealthy benefactor to buy her a chinchilla wrap, one of the softest, most beautiful, most expensive of furs, also one of the least .
- The animals were chinchillas; the occasion was the Eastern show of the National Chinchilla Breeders of America, a sort of Westmin ster Kennel Club for rodents and the trade .
- But chinchilla men answer that the only pelts available for coats in recent years were poor ones from animals that had died from disease or old age.
- OttÃ³n SolÃs in Daily Monitor
I want to congratulate Laura Chinchilla, who is going to be the next president,said center-leftist Otton Solis, who opposes the free trade pacts championed by Arias and Chinchilla in the Central American nation.
- Sam Worthington in TV.com
On fame: "If you start walking around in a red chinchilla, thinking you're better than everybody," Worthington says, "you're going to look like a dickhead."
- George Miller in NEWS.com.au
I had the most incredible time. Remember, there was no television and radio was pretty tame for children of that era,Miller said. "The Chinchilla picture theatre was our magical aperture. When the films were considered unsuitable, horror...