- n evergreen of tropical America having pulpy fruit containing saponin which was used as soap by Native Americans
- n tree of northern India and China having purple blossoms and small inedible yellow fruits; naturalized in the southern United States as a shade tree
- It was an aggregation of four pieces, a baritone horn, a cornet, a trombone and an instrument something like a clarionet in shape but made out of the wood of the chinaberry tree.
- Poverty could be quite poetic, though (the shoot of a chinaberry tree has been planted hopefully in the wasteland), if it wasn't for Miss Kate, the spinster guardian who keeps .
- The boys built their own toys, turning bamboo tubes into pressurized chinaberry shooters and transplanting a lawn-mower motor onto a go-cart.
News & Articles
- New playground opening June 25 at Ashwood Park
The Naperville Park District will celebrate at 5 p.m. June 25 the opening of the new playground at Ashwood Park, 4603 Chinaberry Lane. Design of the new playground was based on input from neighbors. Visit www.napervilleparks.org to learn …
June 10, 2013 - The Naperville Sun