chin : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the protruding part of the lower jaw
- n Kamarupan languages spoken in western Burma and Bangladesh and easternmost India
- v raise oneself while hanging from one's hands until one's chin is level with the support bar
- He then injects a filler fluid called hyaluronic acid into her nose and chin and pinches them into shape.
- When a woman with a great beak of a nose (macrorrhinia) and no more chin than a rabbit (microgenia), pays a plastic surgeon to beautify her, the obvious procedure would be for .
- Gradually, as the silicone shifted, her whole face began to sag and her chin withered.
News & Articles
- Kevin M. Chin joins Keeley Asset Management Corp. to be appointed as a Co-Portfolio Manager of the Keeley Mid Cap ...
CHICAGO, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Keeley Asset Management Corp. (KEELEY), investment adviser to the KEELEY Funds, announced today the hiring of veteran investment professional Kevin M. Chin. Mr. ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Santa Cruz SPCA Pet of the Week: Royal dog wants to join your court
Bogie, a beautiful Japanese Chin, is waiting for a palace to call his own.
June 13, 2013 - Santa Cruz Sentinel
- Jennifer Connelly Chops Off Hair—See Her New Bob!
Short and not so sweet! Jennifer Connelly debuted an edgy new 'do this week. While out in New York City the actress showed off an above-the-chin length, which was a surprising change...
June 13, 2013 - E! Online
- Craig Parry in Forbes
Par is irrelevant on a day like this,said Craig Parry, who hit the first shot of the tournament and struggled to a 77. "You can only laugh and take it on the chin. The golf course is going to win."
- Padraig Harrington in Washington Post
Having won the tournament, he can take the moral high round and say what he wants,Harrington said of Woods. "Having lost the tournament, I'm going to sit back and just . . . take it on the chin and say it was my mistake."