- n an oriental tobacco pipe with a long flexible tube connected to a container where the smoke is cooled by passing through water
- All around the town plaza shops did a roaring business selling chicha, cane alcohol or beer.
- Today is the fair, and the menfolk have gathered to barter for goods while women sit in circles, gossiping and sharing home-brewed chicha, or corn beer.
- Within the ring, 12,000 Peruvians chewed on anticuchos (chunks of grilled beef heart) or sipped chicha (a beer made of corn).
News & Articles
- Chicha Dust Makes a Party Record
Chicha Dust raised a party and got Waterworks Recording's Jim Waters to record it at Wildcat Storage last Sunday, June 9. Helmed by Gabriel Sullivan and Brian Lopez, Tucson rock's current favorite dance band delivered two sets and free beer to the gathering, so expect a lively CD to be forthcoming, as well as footage shot by Dave Mertz of The Create Co. Meanwhile, enjoy these images from C ...
June 13, 2013 - Tucson Weekly