cheyenne : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the capital and largest city of Wyoming; located in the southeastern corner of the state
- n the Algonquian language spoken by the Cheyenne
- n a member of a North American Indian people living on the western plains (now living in Oklahoma and Montana)
- Barack Obama in Homeland Stupidity
I know that what works in Chicago may not work in Cheyenne,said Sen. Barack Obama, the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, a strange statement to make since Chicago's gun ban has been responsible (along with the war on drugs) for...
- Karl Hobbs in Sports Network
Certain expectations are placed on our players both on and off the court,Hobbs said. "They did not meet those expectations. Both Cheyenne and Miles were given every opportunity to succeed here at GW. I wish them both the very best in the...
- Dave Willis in Pitchforkmedia.com
Brace yourselves: it's called "Cheyenne Cinnamon and the Fantabulous Unicorn of Sugar Town Candy Fudge", and it features what Willis describes as "a Strawberry Shortcake pop princess that lives in a candy wonderland just outside of Detroit....