- n someone who chews (especially someone who chews tobacco)
- Then there's Man Fragrance gum, which purports to release beads of rose and menthol essence through human pores so the chewer can change the smell of sweat.
- The cigar chewer had said: ".
- Spike, a skinny gum-chewer with a Dead End Kid's sense of mischief and a suit of plaids that clashed as loud as his cymbals, pretended he and his gang were musical ignoramuses.
News & Articles
- Critter Chronicles: Bailey
Bailey loves everyone she meets. She follows commands such as sit, lay, fetach and shake – a very smart girl. She is both house-trained and crate-trained. She is a bit of a chewer, so she needs some training there. BREED/DESCRIPTION: Boxer mix SEX: Female NEUTERED/SPAYED: Yes, spayed; shots current AGE: 15 months old SIZE/WEIGHT: Medium Read More... The post Critter Chronicles: Bailey appeared ...
March 7, 2014 - The Chronicle-Telegram
- Nervous habits can harm health
(KTVI) – Are you a fighter, a fusser, a hair twirler, a nail biter, a pencil chewer? You may think...
March 4, 2014 - FOX 2 News St. Louis
- Brett Favre in CNN International
Look,Favre told me on Saturday, "I'm not an ass-chewer. I said to him, 'That's your ball, Fergy! You're strong! That's gotta be your ball.' The way things had been going for us, that's the kind of play that can make the difference in a game."
- Don Burke in The Age
If a plant muncher such as a caterpillar or even a koala starts chewing on a plant, the plant will start sending chemicals to its leaves in an effort to repel the chewer,Mr Burke said. "Nearby plants will also start emitting these same...