chert : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n variety of silica containing microcrystalline quartz
- The Gunflint chert also contains minerals, such as pyrite (iron sulphide), that are deposited from solutions containing no oxygen.
- The hummocks eventually became the Gunflint chert, which radioactive dating proves to be 2 billion years old.
- Besides 30 Folsom points of jasper, chert and chalcedony, there was a scattered armamentarium of scrapers, knives, drills, engraving implements, hammers.
News & Articles
- Oil industry warns against looming biofuel "blend wall"
The oil industry has said that the Environmental Protection Agency's delay of the Renewable Fuel Standard isn't enough to avo - More - Mississippi Lime & Chert Drilling & Completions Congress 2013 Breaking down completions design and drilling optimization to reduce costs and drilling days . Bringing together E&P leaders to share case studies showing the most cost-effective completion designs ...
Aug. 12, 2013 - American Petroleum Institute