cheroot : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a cigar with both ends cut flat
- One of the elders, a cheroot-smoking, leathery-skinned man in his 50s, suspects that the real leaders were three hard-line Karen named Rambo, Samoo and Subiya.
- Eastwood's image was too clean-cut for an antihero, so Leone added the necessary smudgesslouch hat, black cheroot, stubble beard and a ratty-looking scrape.
- Out of his golfing, swimming Florida retirement barged paretic Scarface Al Capone, grinning grandly from behind dark cheaters, cheroot and flashy cravat, as he headed for Miami .
- Jay Scott in Globe and Mail
As Globe film critic Jay Scott wrote, "Who would have thought that the cheroot-smoking, poncho-wearing star of all those surreal spaghetti westerns would turn into one of Hollywood's most daring filmmakers?"