- v act as a cheerleader in a sports event
- Sure, Greenwald has been tough on you, but you deserve it when you claim you did not cheerlead for the war when, in fact, you did.
- He has a right to cheerlead, even if it's decidedly premature to assume that the President's agenda will be blocked.
- Steve: When you cheerlead a crisis and you purposely go out there to cause anxiety for the American people, who have every reason to be anxious right now, don't get me wrong, they .
News & Articles
- Police: Woman takes over $3,000 from local families
Michelle Crandall was supposed to be teaching girls how to cheerlead, but instead police say a Scotia woman scammed their families out of thousands of dollars. Under arrest: 26-year-old Michelle Crandall.
June 12, 2013 - WNYT Albany
- Lindsey Graham in Washington Post
Bush's "ability to sway votes on issues like this has been severely diminished," says Sen. Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican and a supporter of the president's troop buildup. "I don't think people are going to cheerlead now."
- John McLaren in ABC News
Lee is vocal,Seattle manager John McLaren said. "He can pat you on the back and cheerlead you and, if he needs to, he can get in your face and challenge you. I've seen both sides of him."
- Coco Crisp in National Post
I want to play everyday,Crisp told reporters Wednesday at Red Sox spring training. "I think everybody wants to play everyday and if you don't, I think there's something wrong with you. I don't want to sit on the bench. I could cheerlead...