cheekbone : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek
- The Jawbone has a sensor that rests on your cheekbone and picks up vibrations emanating from your head as you speak.
- That cab's owner-driver, a man named Li, had a scar that ran from his left cheekbone to his mouth, and spoke almost entirely in phrases based around the word "f.
- One had a concussion and a broken cheekbone, another was badly bruised, a third was unhurt.
News & Articles
- Transgender Woman Speaks Out About Attack in Hollywood
Despite suffering a broken jaw, cracked ribs and a shattered cheekbone in a brutal beating in Hollywood, Vivian Diego's spirit is not broken. The transgender female was walking down Hollywood Boulevard on 21 May when a group of four men attacked her in what is being investigated as a hate crime.
June 21, 2013 - Gayapolis
- Graham Henry in SkySports
I think they will both struggle to play next week, particularly Israel who is not very well,he said. "You need time after those head knocks to make sure you're right. We wouldn't risk him. Boric has got a stress fracture in his cheekbone....
- Rob Andrew in ic Wales
Tour manager Rob Andrew said: "Dan took a blow to his cheekbone and eye socket. We are waiting on some results before a final decision is made. We have got people on standby."
- Dallas Drake in USA Today
I hit my face, my cheekbone, on the partition of the glass, and I was a little woozy coming off,Drake said. "I have a bad headache, but that's to be expected."