- n a village in southwestern England where cheddar cheese was first made
- n hard smooth-textured cheese; originally made in Cheddar in southwestern England
- Wisconsin is yellow cheddar territory.
- Always a crowd-pleasing snack, these cheddar-flavored crackers' package brags they are trans-fat free.
- The cheeseburger, my usual, gets a brush of Hellman's mayo and a slice of imported Australian cheddar cheese.
News & Articles
- Local Celebrities Rake in Almost $12,000 Waiting Tables
MACON, Georgia (41NBC/WMGT) - A few local celebrities traded in their day jobs Tuesday night to help fight domestic violence, and they raised almost $12,000 in just four hours. The 2nd annual "Appetites for Advocacy" was put on by the Crisis Line and Safe House of Central Georgia. Local celebrities teamed up with servers at Cheddar's Casual Cafe on Riverside Drive to ask for donations and spread ...
June 12, 2013 - 41 NBC Macon
- Advocacy Group Hosts "Celebrity Waiter" Fundraiser
Tips at Cheddar's Cafe will benefit Crisis Line & Safe House, a group who helps domestic violence and assault victims.
June 11, 2013 - 13 WMAZ Macon
- Cheddar's Casual Cafe opens in Fairview
The doors are open at the new Cheddar's Casual Cafe in Fairview Heights. The new restaurant l
June 10, 2013 - Belleville News-Democrat
- Robert Hass in International Herald Tribune
...national poet laureate, Hass, who won a Pulitzer Prize for poetry last year, said his job included giving readings, curating a literary series, lecturing and making a fair amount of small talk "around cubes of cheddar cheese on toothpicks...
- Alessandra Stanley in Daily Mail
Reviewer Alessandra Stanley said: "Watching Victoria Beckham: Coming to America is a little like that site - although the cheddar probably has an ounce or two on Mrs Beckham, who is also famous for being thin but with very large breasts. The...
- Heston Blumenthal in This is North Scotland
Cystitis cures are made from sodium citrate and Blumenthal explained: "We were after the perfect hamburger, and that needs a cheese slice. But we wanted to make our own so we could choose parmesan, beaufort, cheddar, whatever...... We found that...