- n a man paid to drive a privately owned car
- v drive someone in a vehicle
- Infuriated, Genovese gave his chauffeur a contract on Costello.
- For it is another younger generation jeremiad and proposes that two rising scions of the wealthy Lennoxes marry, respectively, chauffeur and a chorus girl, to mix into the .
- In Bulgaria, 19% of all cars on the road are chauffeur-driven, and Poland has 27,000 chauffeurs for its officials.
News & Articles
- Join the Elite....for FREE
LONDON, June 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Thanks to a brand new free app being released later this summer, Londoners will soon have the long awaited option of ordering either a black cab or an affordable VIP chauffeur driven car at the touch of a button. By automatically picking up your...
June 20, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Blacklane Launches Its Limousine and Chauffeur Services in Madrid and Barcelona
BERLIN & MADRID & BARCELONA, Spain--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A few weeks after its successful launch in Chicago, Brussels, and Milan, Blacklane is expanding to Spain. The chauffeur company decided to change its usual approach by launching in Madrid and Barcelona at the same time: “We used to test our services in a single city before moving on to others in the same country,” explained director and co ...
June 19, 2013 - Business Wire
- Quarry miner turned Galaxy casino boss doubles down on Macau
By Farah Master MACAU (Reuters) - Francis Lui's rise to the top job at one of Macau's biggest casino operators was far from glamorous. At 23, the son of Hong Kong construction tycoon Lui Che Woo was forced to don a hard hat and boots and sent to work in a quarry for three years before he was allowed to sit behind a desk. "People think you come from a wealthy family, you probably had a chauffeur ...
June 18, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Dick Vitale in International Herald Tribune
To me it's no contest, if Bobby Knight is interested in Georgia basketball it's no contest,Vitale said. "He's so good I'd come with him as an assistant. I'd be his chauffeur."
- David Cameron in The Sun
Mr Cameron said: "If there is something that really annoys people it's seeing politicians swanning around in chauffeur-driven cars like they're the Royal Family."
- Terry Francona in 940 News
I don't need to have Dice-K as a personal chauffeur,Francona said. "I'm sure he's got people pulling at him every which way."