- n French statesman and writer; considered a precursor of the romantic movement in France (1768-1848)
- n a very thick center cut of beef tenderloin
- I washed this down with a chateaubriand cheeseburger on a puffy little brioche that was completely perfect.
- Also, some airlines, such as Virgin America and Spirit, don't charge much for their upper-class option; just don't expect the champagne and chateaubriand of yore.
- He returned to the territory this year to take back the waterfront Hotel Dili, where Portuguese waiters in starched white aprons once served chateaubriand and Mateus Ros in this .
News & Articles
J’habite entre le Brie et le Chateaubriand dans la vallee de la Loire. Now, I don’t expect many of you to be able to translate this, but there are three words that should stand out to my fellow foodie-flies: “brie,” (cheese); “Chateaubriand,” (steak), and; “Loire,” (wine).
June 13, 2013 - Easy Reader
- Al Murray in BBC News
Asked who he was now supporting, Murray said: "I would like Jen to win. I think she's fantastic and has gone into it in the spirit it was intended. She was all chicken nuggets and she's now Chateaubriand Queen. I think she's incredible and only 21...