- n a person who is pursuing and trying to overtake or capture
- n a drink to follow immediately after another drink
- A recent Pennsylvania case discloses what appears to be the " ambulance chaser " par excellence.
- An ambulance chaser is a lawyer's tout (hireling, doctor, nurse, policeman, friend, acquaintance) who persuades an injured person to hire the lawyer to sue for personal .
- MySpace and its ilk offer the giddying cocktail of being able to say something in the privacy of your home that will be publicly accessible, along with a chaser of instant .
News & Articles
- Northlands Park: Tracy sends two in both Chariot Chaser, Western Canada
Trainer Greg Tracy has an excellent chance of sweeping the $50,000 Chariot Chaser and the $50,000 Western Canada for 3-year-olds at Northlands Park on Saturday.
June 13, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- Famed storm chaser warns of tornado dangers
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Notable meteorologist and storm chaser Reed Timmer is in Kansas City Tuesday evening to talk about...
June 12, 2013 - FOX 4 Kansas City
- Storm chaser gets amazing video of rotating supercell thunderstorm
Storm chaser Mike Olbinski proved that you don't have to capture a tornado on camera to have an amazing video. Olbinski was near Booker, Texas on June 3 when he and his weather-geek friend Andy Hoeland got video of a rotating supercell thunderstorm -- an elusive item on his "to-do" checklist for four years. The two figured out early in the day that northwestern Oklahoma was the spot to begin ...
June 11, 2013 - KBOI-TV Boise
- Alexander Downer in Toronto Star
Whatever you think of the humour of The Chaser, the honest truth is they were clearly not going to harm anybody in a physical way,Downer said. "They presumably were, as is the nature of their show, aiming to humiliate a lot of well-known...
- Pat Quinn in CBC.ca
Playing like that is what got us in trouble lots of other nights,Quinn said. "We had a lot of turnovers, and when you are a chaser, you never establish the forecheck and spend lots of time in your own zone. When your forwards play the way...
- Jackie Kelly in Sydney Morning Herald
I think if you read it you'd be laughing. Most people who have read it have said 'That's a Chaser-style of prank',Ms Kelly said.