- n (Greek mythology) the ferryman who brought the souls of the dead across the river Styx or the river Acheron to Hades
News & Articles
- Donna Jean (Novak) Charon
Donna Jean (Novak) Charon, 60, Hibbing, died Friday, June 14, 2013, at her home after a fierce battle with lung cancer.
June 23, 2013 - Hibbing Daily Tribune
- Jacques Chirac in Telegraph.co.uk
The magazine added that at the end of the exchange, which took place in an official car, Mr Chirac told the chauffeur: "Monsieur Charon will be getting out at the next red light".
- Eric Francis in Seattle Times
This is a moment that I've been waiting for, for a long time,says Eric Francis, a minor-planet astrologer who edits the Web site Planetwaves.net. "People are finally talking about Charon."
- Jay Pasachoff in Boston Globe
Since they've been in the deep freeze of the outer solar system for four-and-a-half billion years, by understanding Pluto, Charon, and the other bodies out there, we're seeing baby pictures of our solar system,Pasachoff said in a recent...