chardonnay : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n white wine grape
- n dry white table wine resembling Chablis but made from Chardonnay grapes
- Fittingly, the carpet wasn't even red, but green, and there wasn't champagne but rather some perfectly serviceable California chardonnay that came in boxes.
- So far, the device can distinguish among four: chardonnay, Aisn, malvasia and macabeu.
- In other cases they charge indirectly, as when they invite advertisers to mingle with senior staff over chardonnay and scallops wrapped in bacon.
News & Articles
- Wine Time: Casillero del Diablo Chardonnay Reserva 2011, Chile
The Casillero del Diablo Chardonnay is full of ripe, delicious fruit, particularly pineapple, citrus and apple.
June 12, 2013 - The Augusta Chronicle
- Wine of the Week: 2011 Chamisal Vineyards Stainless Chardonnay
We first encountered this week's wine at one of our favorite new restaurants, one where nice twists on classic American comfort foods — like deviled eggs dressed up with smoked trout and crisped capers — invite pairing with uncomplicated wines and craft beers. The 2011 Chamisal Vineyards Stainless Chardonnay, an unoaked chard from …
June 11, 2013 - Tampa Bay Times
- Hewitt: Chardonnay market seeping into Oregon
GRAPE SENSEBY HOWARD HEWITT Does the wine world need another great Chardonnay region? California has the great big buttery, woodsy Chards while Chablis brings the mineral and acid. There is virtually every style in between from regions across the globe.
June 7, 2013 - The Shelbyville News
- Paul Saffo in USA Today
It's just gotten steadily worse. If cocktail parties were like the Internet, half the people would come home every night dripping wet from glasses of Chardonnay tossed in their faces,Saffo says. "There are two ways to get famous in...
- Peter Gago in Stock Journal
Earlier this year at the 2008 Decanter World Wine Awards this wine also received a Trophy for Best Chardonnay over Â£10,Mr Gago said. "We are thrilled that the 2005 vintage was sourced exclusively from Adelaide Hills vineyards,...
- Oz Clarke in Independent
Chardonnay has made some of the world's greatest wines. Everyone appreciated it - until Bridget Jones,said Clarke. "Bridget Jones goes out on the pull, fails, goes back to her miserable bedsit, sits down, pours herself an enormous glass of...