chard : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n beet lacking swollen root; grown as a vegetable for its edible leaves and stalks
- n long succulent whitish stalks with large green leaves
- I pick the Swiss chard and put it in the car.
- chard Land, the Southern Baptists' ambassador to the very earthly kingdom of politics and policy (his official title is President of the Ethics and Religious Liberty .
- Try kale, Swiss chard or collard greens.
News & Articles
- Tehama County road closure planned
The Tehama County Public Works Department has announced that San Benito Avenue, from Ramsayto East Chard, will be closed 7 a.
June 12, 2013 - Red Bluff Daily News
- Wine of the Week: 2011 Chamisal Vineyards Stainless Chardonnay
We first encountered this week's wine at one of our favorite new restaurants, one where nice twists on classic American comfort foods — like deviled eggs dressed up with smoked trout and crisped capers — invite pairing with uncomplicated wines and craft beers. The 2011 Chamisal Vineyards Stainless Chardonnay, an unoaked chard from …
June 11, 2013 - Tampa Bay Times
- Hewitt: Chardonnay market seeping into Oregon
GRAPE SENSEBY HOWARD HEWITT Does the wine world need another great Chardonnay region? California has the great big buttery, woodsy Chards while Chablis brings the mineral and acid. There is virtually every style in between from regions across the globe.
June 7, 2013 - The Shelbyville News
- Jamie Oliver in Courier Mail
I've got 20 family and friends around including 10 kids so I'm doing a free-range turkey, a goose, and a jerk ham,Oliver says. "Veg from the garden - turnips, Swiss chard, red cabbage, swede and leeks."