characterless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s lacking distinct or individual characteristics; dull and uninteresting
- In the ensuing decades, much of that glamor faded, and the Yangtze ended up as a characterless, if perfectly respectable, midrange hotel, its interiors retaining a hint of history .
- Even Xinhua, the state media agency, voiced its opinion in an editorial last year, writing that China's traditional education system created "learners as lifeless and characterless .
- This is, we think, a provisional environment, blank, characterless, impersonal.
- Renuka Chowdhury in Hindu
Chowdhary said the police also "said 'the father was as characterless as the daughter was' while addressing the media. To speak like this and create a motive is very unfortunate. And to speak about someone who is dead is unacceptable".
- Brad Bird in MLive.com
This man is totally characterless and a big liar. I don't want to get down to his level but the fact is no one was willing to even share a room with him on tours. Everyone knows the way he treated his poor late wife Rani and tried to grab her... Imran Khan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imran_Khan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGPBbF2GRgCdt4pXX7--boNQmpKhg Times of India http://www.google.com/url?q=http://cricket.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1861923.cms&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFvbcMu6DoE2hwHRnwgHEypzwB8wg Apr 5, 2007
16717 23254 characterless The computer doesn't like organic things," said Bird. "It likes geometric things. It would love to make a movie about shiny cubes floating in a characterless world."