- n flat pancake-like bread cooked on a griddle
- One of its smaller loans, for $50, went to a woman in India who built an oven to sell chapati, or flatbread.
- Before he could take a bite of chapati, the woman excitedly bent low and said, "Sir, I already have nine children.
- Dynasties may come and go, but at a waterfront snack shop the frothy tea and triangles of chapati come with a view that seems almost eternal.
News & Articles
- “Chapati & Karak” opens in Knightsbridge London
“Chapati & Karak,” the Middle East’s and Qatar’s acclaimed café restaurant, branched out of Katara Cultural Village, in Doha Qatar, to the swanky Knightsbridge area in London U
March 3, 2014 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Shah Jahan in Khaleej Times
Shah Jahan says of the cross-border gastronomic switch: "Though rice is our staple food, I eat Afghan chapati twice a week."