- n widely distributed edible mushroom rich yellow in color with a smooth cap and a pleasant apricot aroma
- Within the hour, you will be wrapping your hands around a steaming mug of sweetened Bhutanese rum and savoring your chef's startlingly fine creationssauted chanterelle .
- Culinary czars rule a population where schoolchildren learn the meaning of chanterelle and shiitake before they study the alphabet.
News & Articles
- ANN VOGEL | Recent rains make chanterelles ripe for the picking
There's a healthy harvest of chanterelles out there waiting to be found and sauteed to be enjoyed.
Sept. 13, 2013 - The Kitsap Sun
- A chance encounter with mushrooms
CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- I found about a pound of chanterelle mushrooms in the woods last week. I think. Im almost sure. They looked like chanterelles. They matched Internet descriptions of chanterelles. Someone I trust looked at a tiny cellphone picture o...
Sept. 10, 2013 - The Charleston Gazette
- Martha Stewart in Village Voice
Yessss, I pick them in the summertime,said Martha wistfully, instantly transporting us all to an idyllic New England existence of seasonal mushroom gathering, "I love Chanterelle mushrooms."