chanter : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n reed pipe with finger holes on which the melody is played
- De vivre et de chanter; Prenez le bonheur quand il passeAlphand's delivery of such sentiments makes her worth $750 a week to the Blue Angel's Jacoby.
- She weeps again, sitting by Anabella before a group of priests, ministers, a rabbi, a cantor and a Muslim Koranic chanter in the Angelica Lutheran Church in Los Angeles' Pico-Union .
- Five times, a chanter intoned the tiny poem: 'Tis spring at last .
News & Articles
- Critic's Pick: Celebrating the summer solstice with new music
It began 30 years ago when Charlie Murrow -- a musical environmentalist, sound artist, chanter and tooter, inventor of the heart-beat machine instrument and event organizer extraordinaire -- gathered like-minded Manhattan chanters and tooters to celebrate the summer solstice in Central Park.
June 20, 2013 - Los Angeles Times