- n a baseball thrown with little velocity when the batter is expecting a fastball
- Goodman, an award-winning rabble rouser whose show is carried by 30-some stations, does not have a change-up.
- In a TV debate on election eve, O'Malley went on as the final speaker after two hours of shrill argument and ill-tempered accusations, and once again he threw his change-up.
- The advantage in later years, when I became a player of the game of catch, was that I was all motion and no speed--a change-up artist with nothing to change up on--so that the .
News & Articles
- 'Big Brother 15' twists completely change the game - for the better
Big Brotherannounced two very important twists to the game on the premiere episode Wednesday (June 26). We previously knew that America would pick an MVP each week and that there would three nominees (instead of the usual two) each week.We were hesitant at first about the twists because while we liked the change-up of having three nominees, because of how much trickier that would make being ...
June 27, 2013 - Zap2It
- Troy Tulowitzki in The Casper Star Tribune
There's a man on first, no one's out. It was a change-up. The last thing Jeff's trying to do is hit a guy,Tulowitzki said. "I just thought he stared him down a little bit too long."
- Bronson Arroyo in Globe and Mail
My change-up was good today. I got a lot of groundballs when I needed them,Arroyo said. "Luckily, we got a chance to break it open and give me kind of a rest."
- Todd Wellemeyer in USA Today
It is frustrating. I can't control the ball after I release it,said Wellemeyer. "I left a change-up up to Nix and he took advantage of it."