- n the British cabinet minister responsible for finance
- n the person who is head of state (in several countries)
- n the honorary or titular head of a university
- His teacher had given him the address, which was on the chancellor's home page.
- So I'm not only the chancellor, but the most recent student.
News & Articles
- NanoViricides Appoints Chancellor of Penn State University, Professor Mukund S Kulkarni as an Independent Board Member
NanoViricides, Inc. , announced today that it has appointed Mukund S Kulkarni, Professor of Finance and Chancellor of Penn State University, Harrisbur
June 24, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Acting NDUS Chancellor Aims To "Calm The Waters"
There has been conflict circling the North Dakota University System for years. It has seemed like it doesn't matter who is in the Chancellor seat, drama has unfolded whether it be between the board and the chancellor or the legislature.
June 24, 2013 - KXMA-TV Dickinson
- Merkel Offers Her Election Manifesto
Chancellor Angela Merkel’s platform appeared aimed at German voters on the fringes of her party, which has suffered a string of losses in recent elections.
June 24, 2013 - International Herald Tribune
- George Osborne in Bellshill Speaker
He is an extraordinary and rare talent and it's a tremendous thing if it's put at the service of the nation as it now can be. He has shown, as perhaps the most successful Chancellor in our country's history, that he's got the strength and the... Tony Blair http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Blair&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFrasCBCQNLoiRZGTcJYVnJN2a4xw International Herald Tribune http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/05/11/europe/11britain.php&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGygbG1d4MqY194gd1EyMyCGldP4A May 11, 2007
16570 23099 chancellor My job as shadow chancellor is to tell the British people the truth about the British economy," Mr Osborne told the BBC's Andrew Marr show. "The truth that it is the worst prepared economy in the world for recession. The truth that we have...
- James Watson in Scientific American
This morning I have conveyed to the trustees of the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory my desire to retire immediately from my position as its chancellor, as well as from my position on its board, on which I have served for the past 43 years,...