cfo : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the corporate executive having financial authority to make appropriations and authorize expenditures for a firm
- In a recent YouTube management meeting I sat in on, Gideon Yu, late of Yahoo! and now cfo at YouTube, told Chad and Steve, "The finance team at Google has been pushing me really .
- Eric Schmidt in TheStreet.com
As Google's CFO, George successfully navigated our innovative IPO, the regulatory demands of Sarbanes-Oxley, and the management challenges of scaling a global finance organization,CEO Eric Schmidt said in the press release.
- Mike Zafirovski in TMCnet
We conducted a thorough global search for our new CFO because I wanted the right candidate for the job. We found that with Pavi Binning,said Zafirovski.
- Charles Grassley in Washington Times
As CFO, he advocated very questionable accounting practices that were not in the public interest,Mr. Grassley said earlier.