- n a member of an Iroquoian people formerly living around Cayuga Lake in New York State
- n the Iroquoian language spoken by the Cayuga
- David Paterson in Auburn Citizen
For far too long, people living throughout the Finger Lakes in Onondaga, Cayuga and Tompkins counties have been suffering, trying to get big rigs off the back roads winding through the region,Paterson said in a press release "Residents...
- Marie Trainer in Hamilton Spectator
We're hoping they agree it'sa disaster area,Mayor Marie Trainer said. "It's close to $2 million already. So many people in Dunnville and Cayuga were affected. We have high hopes some good can happen for these folks. They lost a lot."
- Tracy Leslie in Motorsport.com
I always enjoyed racing in Canada,said Tracy. "We always had a lot of success up there, so that probably had a lot to do with it. Never ran very well at Cayuga, but I always liked the track. It surprised me when I saw Cayuga on the...