- n salted roe of sturgeon or other large fish; usually served as an hors d'oeuvre
- In the the years preceding the Iranian Revolution of 1979, the dining tables of the Pahlavi court in Tehran were piled high with the freshest beluga caviar, though the Shah himself .
- America's craving for salty, sexy caviar has pushed an ancient sea creature to the brink of extinction.
- This month Cointreau is introducing a kit to convert its orange liqueur into caviar pearls.
News & Articles
- All News
Black Caviar, the Australian 4-year-old filly who, at 130, is the highest-ranked horse in the world by the International Federation of Horseracing Authorities, ran her career record to 13 for 13 with a comfortable victory Saturday over top-class Hay ...
June 20, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- The rewarding tastes of SoLo, the restaurant
Scrambled egg takes on a new identity at SoLo Farm and Table when it is served with American caviar and crisped scallions. / CANDACE PAGE photos/for the FREE PRESS
June 19, 2013 - The Burlington Free Press
- Father's Day Traditions of 10 Celebrity Chefs
Still on the fence about whether Father's Day is a big deal? For these 10 celebrity chefs it is…whether they keep it simple with a cookout or splash out with caviar. Read on for awesome anecdotes and inspiring Dad's Day traditions from Daniel Boulud, Michael Mina, David Burke and many other foodie fan-favorites.
June 16, 2013 - ABC News
- Ben Macintyre in International Herald Tribune
In a world of austerity and rationing, here was a man on a seemingly unlimited budget, drinking as much champagne and eating as much caviar as he liked,Macintyre said.
- Romano Prodi in International Herald Tribune
...meanwhile, emphasized the increasingly intertwined ties between Russia and the European Union, repeating his observation that the two sides go together like "vodka and caviar."
- Alla Kudryavtseva in Reuters
We found that our countrymen don't think of the environment when they eat caviar, but the rising prices are making people buy less and less,WWF's Moscow spokeswoman Darya Kudryavtseva said.