- n a soldier in a motorized army unit
- n a soldier mounted on horseback
a cavalryman always takes good care of his mount
- INDOCHINA Only two things were known about General Henri Eugne Navarre in Indo-China: 1) he was a cavalryman; 2) he was the intelligence officer who had divined the.
- Came the Revolution, and Zhukov, a veteran cavalryman, joined 1) the Red Guard, and 2) the Communist Party.
- THE COMPETITION Few will be able to parry Jacobson's advances to gold in this event's Olympic debut (a cavalryman's discipline, it joins foil and epee).
News & Articles
- The Battle of Blacklick Creek
Portraying a Union cavalryman, Eric Tapp (left) of Adams County engages in a saber fight with Confederate Fred Conniff (right) of Richwood, during a re-enactment of the Battle of Blacklick Creek June 22 at Civic Park in Reynoldsburg.
June 26, 2013 - This Week Reynoldsburg
- Tribute to U.S. cavalryman set 10 a.m. Saturday
FREDERICKSBURG --- State officials will participate in a 10 a.m. ceremony Saturday dedicating a grave marker for a U.S. cavalryman who won the Medal of Honor during the Indian Wars in the 1870s.
June 22, 2013 - Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier
- Dedication of grave marker planned for cavalryman - ABC5 News Des Moines, IA
FREDERICKSBURG, Iowa (AP) - Officials will dedicate a grave marker for a cavalryman who won the Medal of Honor during the Indian Wars in the 1870s.
June 21, 2013 - WOI-TV Des Moines
- Saeed bin Suroor in The Press Association
Cavalryman is in good form at the moment. The Coronation Cup was his first start of his European campaign and he ran a good race on his first appearance since Dubai,said Bin Suroor. "He came out of that run in good heart and I have been...