- n a waterproof filler and sealant that is used in building and repair to make watertight
- v seal with caulking
- That can be as simple as insulating pipes and ducts, caulking doors and windows and otherwise weatherizing our homes to avoid heating our attics and the outdoors.
- Van Jones, president of Green for All, made an impassioned plea to "give young people the chance to put down that handgun and pick up a caulking gun.
- Assad's team used traditional caulking, the sere bark of the paper tree, but it proved leaky, so they switched to standard marine waterproofing.
News & Articles
- BSC students help Turkey Creek Preserve become more energy efficient (photo gallery)
Students from Birmingham-Southern College got some hands-on experience with energy efficiency. As part of a service-learning project, they worked to modernize the visitor's center at the Turkey Creek Nature Preserve in Pinson by caulking windows, weatherstripping and otherwise sealing the...
June 19, 2013 - Birmingham News
- “Giving Up the Ghost” by Mary Logue
So far: Wendy realizes she has been neglecting the cabin. After the studio was built, we spent most of our summers up there. After putting in a better furnace, caulking every hole we could find, and replacing many of the windows, we started to stay on later in the season.
June 16, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Weatherizing homes is focus of PB event
Pine Bluff residents can learn today how to save money by weatherizing their homes with simple items such as caulking and window stripping.
June 15, 2013 - Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Van Jones in MLive.com
Let's green the ghetto first,Jones said during his testimony, drawing applause before adding that they should encourage young people to "put down those handguns and pick up those caulking guns."
- Ashlee Simpson in KXII-TV
This morning we've been doing a lot of taping and bedding, and some painting. We've been caulking and anything and everything so we can finish the room so we can get started painting on the inside,says Ashley Simpson.
- Marnie McBean in Toronto Star
I would recommend fundraising high enough to get the caulking,said McBean.