- n tall erect herbs with sword-shaped leaves; cosmopolitan in fresh and salt marshes
- Here's a phallic skyscraper, never built, that bends like a cattail in the wind.
- Big Sugar did block the flow and suck the water out of the Everglades, converting its saw grass marshes into cattail clumps and inspiring one of the most contentious pollution .
- There is nothing quite like a tossed weed salad, preceded by an entree of burdock stems in batter, and topped off by cattail-pollen pancakes.
News & Articles
- Running for Boston
Brett Stewart wouldn’t normally run in the afternoon heat but when he departs Sunday from Lake Shore Boulevard — near Cattail Cove State Park heading to Lake Havasu City — he’ll be doing so with a larger purpose in mind.
June 8, 2013 - Today's News-Herald
- Bill Holm in Seattle Times
Traditionally, our people collected the fur off the bushes in the summer time when [the mountain goats] shed,Bill said by phone from Bellingham. "The original blankets were a mix of mountain-goat wool, cattail fluff and fireweed fluff...