- n hairy aromatic perennial herb having whorls of small white purple-spotted flowers in a terminal spike; used in the past as a domestic remedy; strongly attractive to cats
- At home he is catnip for the voracious paparazzi.
- Having captivated them as a rascally but tender heartthrob six years ago with teen catnip like 10 Things I Hate About You and A Knight's Tale, Ledger, 26, then virtually .
- Suggests Bush is out of touch with reality, and that McCain is Bush II -- both catnip to his Manhattan audience.
News & Articles
- Bronze Award Project benefits the SPCA
Garnet Valley Girl Scout Troop 52 recently completed their Bronze Award Project by helping the Delaware County SPCA. The girls made braided ropes, catnip pillows, cat towers out of toilet paper rolls and paper towel dog treat chews. All items were made from recycled and donated materials. They also collected dog food, blankets, sheets and towels. They then took the items to the SPCA and received ...
June 13, 2013 - Garnet Valley Press
- Past renters and neighbors come forward with complaints about east side home
More families and neighbors come to KFOX14 about ongoing problems with an east side rental home. KFOX14 first reported the problems with the home on Catnip Street on Thursday when current tenant Juan Sanchez came to us complaining of water and gas problems within the home. Constant water leaks caused flooding and problems with corroded lines prevented the family from being able to use the water ...
June 7, 2013 - KFOX 14 El Paso
- East Side home causes daily problems for renters
A home without working water and gas is causing a headache for an East Side family. They came to KFOx14 complaining that their landlord has not fixed the problems for two months, The Sanchez family is currently renting the home on Catnip Street in East El Paso but they would have never moved in two months ago, if they knew the problems hidden in the home that are now a daily struggle. The ...
June 6, 2013 - KFOX 14 El Paso
- Barack Obama in AFP
They seize on an innocent remark, try to take it out of context, throw up an outrageous ad, because they know that it's catnip to the news media,said Obama on the eve of the seventh anniversary of the September 11 attacks.