catholicity : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the beliefs and practices of a Catholic Church
- n the quality of being universal; existing everywhere
- It is a measure of this fine first novel's catholicity with a lower-case c that the choice seems almost irrelevant.
- Moreover, in the catholicity of his repertoire (far greater than Horowitz's) and the breadth of his interpretive insight, Richter leaves the competition behind.
- His catholicity directs him straight to the vital center of contemporary pop culture.