- n the yowling sound made by a cat in heat
- v utter shrieks, as of cats
- As for the Duke (Patrick Horgan) and Duchess (Ruth Hunt) of York, they caterwaul incessantly about not having had enough on-the-job training to assume the reigns of empire.
- With his horn in his right hand and his left hand flashing an outsized diamond as he carves out the rhythms, McCoy demonstrates that he can still make a trumpet caterwaul, growl .
- Big or small, rotund or svelte, white or black or Oriental, a company of graceful felines is preparing to prance and caterwaul on the Winter Garden stage in a 2-hr .
News & Articles
- Inside the Beltway: So are you already dreaming of CPAC?
For those weary of Obamacare, the State of the Union address, progressive caterwaul and ongoing talk of a Republican identity crisis: the Conservative Political Action Conference is just 36 days away. That's right. Get through the next month, and your beloved CPAC begins March 6, staged at the glittering Gaylord ...
Jan. 29, 2014 - The Washington Times