- n someone who provides food and service (as for a party)
- The caterer was pressed into service as an emcee.
- In May, David Steward, a former president of TV Guide, and his partner Pierre Friedrichs, a caterer, hosted an uncomfortably crowded cocktail party at their Manhattan apartment.
- In her PBS cooking show, celebrity chef and caterer Daisy Martinez has a charming, enthusiastic way of sharing not only her culinary skills but also her Puerto Rican heritage.
News & Articles
- Jumeirah Group celebrates success at Caterer Middle East Awards 2013
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, is delighted to announce its success on winning three awards at the fifth annual Caterer Middle East Awards 2013 ceremony held in Dubai. Jumeirah competed against the industry’s leading operators in the region.
June 17, 2013 - Hospitality Net
- Suit against Cougars, forest preserve for injuries continued
GENEVA – When the plaintiff’s attorney did not appear for a scheduled court date Thursday, attorneys for the Kane County Forest Preserve, Kane County Cougars and a caterer asked for a dismissal.
June 14, 2013 - Kane County Chronicle
- Local caterer gives to ABQ's homeless
By trade, she's a caterer, but her passion is service and she's certainly making the rounds, giving food to Albuquerque's homeless. Read more at KOB.com
June 10, 2013 - KOB 4 Albuquerque
- Mohammad Ashraful in Reuters
My agent promised me a job in Dubai as a caterer,said Mohammad Ashraful, 36.
- Martha Stewart in Sacramento Bee
As a former caterer and a lifelong hostess, I understand the important role wine can play at a gathering,said Stewart in a prepared statement. "The wines were crafted with great care and attention to every detail. This venture is a natural...
- Owen Wilson in Chicago Sun-Times
Previously during interviews for that film, Wilson said of Hudson, "She's very easy to get laughing. She's always smiling so you feel like I'm on fire! Then you realize she's like that with the prop master and the caterer. It doesn't hurt that she's...